The City of Troy, New York, "Where Henry Hudson Turned Around."

Friday, August 17, 2007

NEW CAMPAIGN STRATEGERY

Mayor Tutunjian has unveiled a new strategy for his re-election campaign. We'll let him tell you in his own words:



Getting out and talking to himself? We know where this is headed.



"Hey! I'm talking to me! My door is always open to me. Feel free to come to me with any of my concerns!"

AND IF CYANIDE CAPSULES HADN'T BEEN INVENTED ALREADY


They'd need to be.

According to the TU blog, and today's Record, Mayoral candidate Jim Conroy has challenged incumbent Mayor, Harry Tutunjian to three (3) debates: A Debate, a Re-Bate and a Master-Bate.

Tutunjian, who has already scheduled three debates with himself, has not yet accepted the challenge.

Doesn't Conroy's proposal violate some provision of the Geneva Convention?

No comments: