Troy's mayoral hopefuls will meet tomorrow night to answer questions posed by the voters. The meeting will be at the YMCA or YWCA, we forget which and are too lazy to look it up.
We do have some questions we think should be answered. We don't need them all answered, just a few. Please.
1. What will you do to reunite North and South Troy? Would you lift the sanctions on North Troy?
2. Would you build a wall to keep people from North Greenbush from crossing the city line?
3. How would you reduce the chances of shark attacks in the Hudson River?
4. Does the Menands Bridge go from Troy to Menands or Menands to Troy? Show your work.
5. Daphne or Josie?
6. Do you have any long-term plans to address Troy's ancient, failing infrastructure?
7. Can you fix my parking tickets?
8. How will you work with a Council that may be politically hostile?
9. Would you move the Atrium three feet to the west, to create more room on the 4th Street sidewalk?
10. Would you send troops to Cohoes to protect our vital interests?
We sincerely hope that the candidates get relevant questions and not too many nonsense questions. We hope they are cordial and we hope no verbal arguments arise. Someone might call the police.